FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION
1. What is meant by the Faculty of Education?
ANSWER: Faculty of Educational Studies is a faculty-based education and research.
2. What is the goal of this faculty?
ANSWER: Produce graduates who excel, quality research and provide professional services in the fields of education and human resource development to meet the needs of the country.
3. What is the vision and mission of the Faculty of Education?
VISION Become a center for teaching and research of international repute in the field of education and human resource development. MISSION Leading the discovery of knowledge and skills that contribute to advances in the field of education and human resource development.
4. What are the programs offered by this faculty?
ANSWER: The programs offered can be viewed at the link on the website of the Faculty of Education, then click on the undergraduate program.
5. What are the entry requirements for the selection of undergraduate programs available in the Faculty?
ANSWER: The programs offered can be viewed at the link on the website of the Faculty of Education, then click on the undergraduate admission requirements.
6. How to recognize the Departments of the Faculty of this?
ANSWER: Department of the Faculty of Educational Studies can be divided into six sections as follows:
-Block A General Office Administration Office of the Dean Office of the Deputy Dean of Student Affairs Department of Counselor Education and Counseling Psychology
-Block B Office of the Deputy Dean for Academic
-Block C Office of the Deputy Dean (Research & Graduate Studies)
-Block D Department of Sports Studies
-Block H Department of Professional and Continuing Education
-Block I Department of Basic Education Department of Science and Technical Education Department of Language and Humanities
7. What are the achievements of research in the faculty?
ANSWER: Research achievements can be seen in the research at the official Portal Fakutli Higher Education.
8. If there is a problem with respect to the registration of an undergraduate program in which you need to refer to the contact?
ANSWER: You can contact the Graduate Studies Unit at 03-89467905 for inquiries pertaining to the undergraduate program.
9. What if I have a problem to attend college and went into positions that are available in this FPP?
ANSWER: You can see the plans available in each block at the Ground Floor to guide or be present at the customer service counter in the foyer FPP for any query regarding the problems faced.